Visitor and Tourist Information Centres are there to help you make the most of your visit to the area. Staff can offer suggestions for days out, check availability at inspected accommodation and book you a room. They are a good source of information about what is going on locally, and how to get around.
Oxford Visitor Information Centre should be your first stop when arriving at Oxford. Come and meet the friendly and helpful team, who will ensure your visit to Oxford and Oxfordshire is a memorable one.
The Team can assist you with:
• Advice on what to see and do
• Help with itinerary planning
• Local and national accommodation bookings
• Discounted tickets to a lot of the major attractions in the area
• Tickets for local events
• British Heritage Passes
• London Passes
• Selecting one of our lovely gifts from our gift shop
• Local produce hampers as a memento of your visit
• Gift wrapping service
• Bus tickets to London
• Advice on the best maps and guides to purchase
• Booking your ticket on one of our lovely Walking Tours. This is the best way to start your visit - or book in advance to be sure of your place.
If you need help or information before you arrive please call us on +44(0)1865 252200 or email us on email@example.com
For advance purchases please visit our online shop.